View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 12 Sept 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Karl A. Schulz
Karl's brief biography
Karl Schulz is an associate in the firm’s Global Insurance Group, practicing in the Houston office. Karl has experience handling insurance coverage opinions, coverage litigation, and other commercial litigation in the energy, transportation, construction, and agribusiness industries.
Karl earned his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. During law school, Karl was a staff editor of the Environmental and Energy Law and Policy Journal. He earned his master of public administration degree from California State University, Northridge and his bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from the University of Southern California.
Karl is admitted to practice in all Texas state courts, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Ince & Co International LLP
Tony's brief biography
With a reputation earned in shipping, commodity, marine insurance and energy litigation, Tony is head of Ince & Co’s non-marine insurance business group and devotes himself to non-marine insurance law and litigation, particularly involving political and credit risk.
Tony has been involved in almost all the political risk insurance claims in the London Market over the last 30 years acting for underwriters, brokers, insureds or their financing banks. He also helped develop political and credit risk insurance products. Described by Chambers & Partners 2011 as "your go-to man" for political risk matters, he has been involved in several hundred cases in over 80 countries. Tony is a frequent speaker and writer on the subject.
- Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Insurance litigation for policyholders
- Issues involves in the insurance litigation
- Explore litigation and non-litigation options
- Political risk insurance claims: The changing picture
- Antitrust and other regulatory proceedings
- Resolution of high-value insurance and reinsurance disputes
- Role of legal outsourcing
- Cost and benefit analysis
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.