View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 6 Sept 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Sheryl A. Falk
Winston & Strawn LLP
Sheryl's brief biography
Sheryl Falk is of counsel in the firm’s Houston office. Ms. Falk focuses her practice in civil litigation. Ms. Falk has been deeply involved in complex commercial litigation and arbitration, intellectual property (trade secret and patent litigation), breach of contract disputes, fraud litigation, product liability, and environmental contamination cases. Ms. Falk has served as trial counsel in many state and federal cases.
Ms. Falk is also a member of the firm’s eDiscovery and Information Management practice group. In addition to advising on ediscovery issues, Ms. Falk holds a certification in computer forensics (CCE) from the International Society of Computer Forensic Examiners (ISCFE). Prior to entering private practice, Ms. Falk was an Assistant United States Attorney.
Monique N. Bhargava
Winston & Strawn LLP
Monique's brief biography
Monique Bhargava is an associate in the intellectual property department in the Chicago office. She focuses her practice primarily in marketing/promotion, advertising, trademark, copyright, privacy, and other intellectual property matters. Ms. Bhargava regularly advises clients regarding marketing/promotions, including sweepstakes, contests, and gift cards cause marketing and related transactions, advertising clearance/claim substantiation, social media and user-generated content, telemarketing and privacy matters, including behavioral advertising, data breach, and security. Her experience also includes trademark and false advertising litigation and industry challenges.
Ms. Bhargava is an adjunct professor at the University of Illinois - College of Law, where she teaches a class on the law of advertising and promotions.
Ms. Bhargava received a B.A. in Political Science and Molecular Cell Biology with an emphasis in Neurobiology in 2004 from the University of California at Berkley. She received her J.D., magna cum laude, in 2008 from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she was symposium editor of the University of Illinois Law Review.
- Review of Security & Privacy Exposures
- General / Industry-Specific Exposures
- Cross-Border Issues
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Financial Impact of a Security & Privacy Event
- Claim Examples
- Intangible Costs
- Organizational Impact
- Compliance and Data Leakage
- Manage Vendor Relationship
- Affordable Solutions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.