View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 31 Oct 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PDT/11:00 am CDT/12:00 pm EDT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Arun K Narasani
CEO and Co-Founder
Brain League IP Services, USA
Arun's brief biography
Through creative processes, and innovative business relationships, Arun has helped Brain League redefine and raise the bar on IP services standards in India. With his vision and leadership, he has led Brain League to be a premier IP services company.
Arun has vast experience in various aspects of Intellectual Property including IP development, IP strategy, IP portfolio management, and IP valuation. He has worked with a number of companies in the areas of telecommunications, cloud computing, mobile applications, social media, enterprise applications, multi-media, solar energy, wind power, automotive among others.
Arun takes special interest in mentoring startups and entrepreneurs in addressing immediate needs of IP protection, and in developing IP strategies both for near and long term. Arun is a regular speaker at various forums on innovation and intellectual property. He has delivered lectures at organizations like Alcatel-Lucent, Samsung, Bosch (India and Europe), Harvard Law School, among others.
Arun is an inventor himself and has patent applications pending with USPTO. He also has publications to his credit both in technology and patent practice.
Arun is a B.Tech from IIT, Madras and P.G. from IIM Bangalore. He also attended the advanced licensing institute at Franklin Pierce Law Center, New Hampshire. Arun is an outdoor sports enthusiast. He enjoys playing tennis and cricket.
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
- What an LPO vendor should do to ensure yours and your client’s IP is safe.
- Security and confidentiality know how before an LPO association
- Identifying and Managing Risks Associated with LPO
- Valuating the opportunity that exists in the IP industry across a wide spectrum of small to large organizations in different markets
- Managing cross culture outsourcing relations
- Ensuring the business continuity planning and disaster recovery to protect clients’ interests
- Complying with rules and governance while dealing with LPO vendors - international law perspective
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.