View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 6 Nov 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 pm ET/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Partner, Trade Marks, Copyright and Media Group
Taylor Wessing LLP
France's brief biography
France is a partner in the Trade Marks, Copyright and Media Group. She is dual-qualified as a Solicitor and French Avocat. She is also a qualified French Trade Mark Attorney.
She joined Taylor Wessing in September 2011 from Field Fisher Waterhouse. Prior to that France practised intellectual property law (both contentious and non-contentious) for nine years in Paris for Norton Rose and Landwell before moving to the UK in 2003. She has wide experience advising a number of high-profile international companies in relation to the protection and exploitation of their IP rights, with a particular emphasis on trade marks and designs.
France's principal areas of responsibility are the management of large international trade mark portfolios. This involves the strategic assessment of clients’ trade mark needs, advice on the protection of new brands, international filing programmes, dealing with the prosecution of trade mark registrations and related opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings. She is also involved in aspects of trade mark licensing, franchise arrangements, IP infringement matters and the management of domain name portfolios. Read More..
Australian Solicitor, Trademark Administrator
Ladas & Parry LLP
Jayne's brief biography
Jaynce specializes in the area of trademark portfolio management and development. She works with clients in the clearance and development of brands and brand strategies within the United States and globally. She works closely with brand managers, internal legal counsel and brand development companies to help clients develop strong and strategic brands and trademark filing strategies to support these aims. Jaynce also works with clients on a range of domestic and international trademark related matters including prosecution of marks, oppositions, infringement and cancellation actions and drafting and supporting worldwide licensing agreements. Ms. Durden has worked with a number of the large search companies assisting in search engine development and is an inaugural member of the CT Corsearch Advisory Board. Ms. Durden has a Bachelor of Law (Hons) and a Bachelor of Arts degree (Art and English Literature) from the University of Melbourne, Australia. She is a member of the Victorian State Bar. She also studied for a Bachelor of Teaching (Primary and Secondary) from Deakin University, Australia and has taught in Nepal, India and Japan.
- Trademark management strategy – what, how and why?
- Implementation of key practices through the trademark life cycle
- How to assemble and manage a portfolio
- Maintaining high quality and cost effective portfolios
- Developing IP strategies that are both offensive and defensive
- Optimized return with multi-approach strategies
- Managing organizational disconnect - trademarks vs. the business
- Outlining IP governance, strategy and management
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.