Cloud-Based Data Protection: Integrating Growth From Bottom to Top
View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 21 Nov 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET/11:00 am CT/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Partner & Head - IP, Technology and Communications
Tatiana's brief biography
Tatiana Kruse is a partner and head of the IP, Technology and Communications practice in Salans' London office. Tatiana has acted for parties in many jurisdictions in relation to all the main forms of IT contracts, including contracts for software licensing and development; source code escrow; outsourcing and facilities management; software, hardware, data distribution and supply; support and maintenance; consultancy, implementation and integration; disaster recovery; body shopping; hosting services; software-as-a-service and cloud-based services; e-commerce including portal, on-line supply of financial services, and web-site audits; and ITTs and teaming agreements. Read More..
Cloud Security Alliance
Alain's brief biography
Alain Pannetrat is a Senior Researcher at Cloud Security Alliance. He supports CSA's research contributions in national and EU funded projects as well as in cross-industry European R&D initiatives. He is a security and privacy expert, specialized in cryptography, cloud computing and smart-cards. He previously worked as a IT Specialist for the CNIL, the French data protection authority, and was an active member of the Technology Subgroup of the Article 29 Working Party, which informs European policy on data protection. He started his career as an IT Security consultant specialized in bank smart-card systems. He received a PhD in Computer Science after conducting research at Institut Eurecom on novel cryptographic protocols for IP multicast security.
- Important key identity, data protection and privacy issues in the cloud
- Explain the outcome of cloud evaluation process and future direction
- Issues and challenges regarding information governance in cloud computing
- Retaining your valuable business information with managed cloud computing
- Cloud computing data security: Managing unauthorized use of cloud computing
- Ensuring data security in the cloud with cloud encryption
- Understanding security and data protection implications in the cloud
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.