View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 29 Nov 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET/11:00 am CT/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Oliver E. Browne
Latham & Watkins LLP
Oliver's Brief biography
Oliver Browne is a partner in the London office and a Solicitor Advocate. Mr Browne has been an international arbitration specialist for a decade, and he has represented companies in proceedings conducted under the LCIA, ICC, UNCITRAL, DIAC, DIFC-LCIA and ICSID rules as well as on an ad hoc basis. Mr Browne also has considerable experience advising on arbitration related proceedings, and general commercial litigation, in the English High Court. Mr Browne's recent experience includes disputes in various industry sectors, including the power generation and distribution, energy, defence, media, retail and manufacturing, financial services and private equity sectors. Read More..
Walter Stuber Consultoria Jurídica
Walter's Brief biography
Brazilian, Law degree from the São Paulo University, 1972, with over 37 years of experience in legal practice. Founded his own law firm in 1992. Member of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Chapters São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasília (Distrito Federal); São Paulo Lawyers Association (AASP), and the Regional Administration Council (CRA) – São Paulo.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS - as a result of his experience and background, he has the ability to understand the client´s problems within the context of their respective culture, objectivity, global strategic vision, fast thinking, capability to economically and contextually assess a given situation so as to enable clients to visualize implications and impacts of their decisions. Read More..
- Trap 1: Is the issue arbitrable?
- Trap 2: Inadequate choice of the applicable rules
- Trap 3: Non-fulfillment of the mandatory requirements
- Trap 4: The arbitration clause is distinct from the main agreement
- Trap 5: Choice of arbitrators
- Trap 6: Multi-party agreements
- Trap 7: Payment of fees to the arbitrator(s)
- Trap 8: Confidentiality
- Trap 9: Definition of the limits of the arbitration
- Trap 10: State immunity
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.