View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 30 Nov 2012
- Time: 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 am ET/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Srinivas' brief biography
Srinivas Kotni is the moving force behind the legal firm Corporate Lexport. He established the law firm in the year 2000. He has been handling a variety of legal, corporate and taxation issues for close to two decades. He has played the roles of both a litigator and advisor to many corporate sector entities on varied legal matters. He regularly appears before the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, Tribunals, Quasi Judicial forums, Arbitral Tribunals, Adjudicating Authorities, Commissions etc. Srinivas Kotni has addressed many professional conferences and seminars on emerging legal issues. He is often quoted by the media on various legal issues.
After the establishment of the firm Srinivas Kotni has contributed extensively for it to make a mark in the legal world and is diligently servicing its domestic and international clientele. The firm has now more than 15 Associates.
Srinivas Kotni started his career as a software professional but after a short stint he moved on to the Legal domain. He has extensive experience in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Laws, Indirect Taxation, Intellectual Property Rights, Foreign Trade Policy, Foreign Exchange Laws, International Commercial Arbitration, Foreign Direct Investment, Mergers & Amalgamations, Private Equity and Venture Capital transactions, Banking & Finance, Power & Energy, Contractual Matters, Labour & Employment, Tele-communications & Information Technology, Real Estate & Infrastructure, Regulatory & Policy matters, Public Sector, Government, Non- Governmental & International Organizations, etc. He has been instrumental in providing legal services including Due Diligence, Corporate Advisory, Legal Audits, Compliance Advice and Corporate Litigation services.
Global Outsourcing Association of Lawyers (GOAL)
- Boundary-less offshoring: Are we ready to think beyond brand INDIA!
- Evaluating if the LPO industry has the depth of domain expertise and technological know-how to enter into full-scale partnering to provide integrated, efficient and ethical solutions for the client
- Gauging the security aspects
- Assessing the LPO's role in the current business needs of multinational corporate departments and global law firms
- SWOT Analysis
- How can I offer the same quality of UK/US attorneys?
- Credentials of a successful LPO partner - Buyers’ need analysis
- Evaluation of pricing strategy and delivery management solutions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.