View all other web events here
- Venue: At your desk: On your Laptop/PC or Phone
- Date: 23 Jan 2013
- Time: 9:00 am PT/11:00 am CT/12:00 pm ET/5:00 pm GMT
- Duration: 60 minutes including Q & A
Andrea Barton Reeves
Vice President - Administration
Andrea's brief biography
Andrea Barton Reeves is Vice President of Adminstration, responsible for overseeing all intra-departmental functions of the agency. As a member of HARC's senior management team, she is responsible for strategic planning, forecasting and resource allocation for administrative, operation and share services functions for the agency. A graduate of Rutgers University and New York Law School, Andrea has extensive experience in the areas of administration and law. She was a civil litigator for major law firms in New York and Connecticut. She represented abused and neglected children in a variety of courts in Connecticut and served as Program Director for Lawyers For Children America, where she taught other attorneys to represent children, pro bono, in child protection matters.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Andrea spent eight years in various managerial positions at Chubb and Son.
Daniel H. Vaswani
Daniel's brief biography
Daniel H. Vaswani is Chief Counsel at Kagu9, Inc. Kagu9 provides export, import, and international distribution services to American manufacturers and produces raw goods. As Kagu9’s lead counsel, Daniel is responsible for fulfilling Kagu9’s broad legal needs. He primarily deals with commercial transactions, including buy/sell, intellectual property licensing, and services agreements. As a company that focuses on building relationships between American companies and international buyers, Daniel understands the laws and customs of Kagu9’s buyer countries as they relate to commercial transactions and intellectual property. Daniel is responsible for Kagu9’s domestic and international privacy initiatives, copyrights and trademarks, and employment agreements. Daniel also ensures that Kagu9 is in compliance with all domestic and international regulatory provisions.
Before joining Kagu9, Daniel served as Associate Counsel at Ungerlaw P.C., D.B.A. eMinutes.com. eMinutes exclusively provides corporate governance, entity formation, maintenance, restructuring, and dissolution services. While at eMinutes, Daniel was primarily responsible for providing advice and counsel to clients seeking to form or dissolve entities. At eMinutes, Daniel formed upwards of 40 corporations and limited liability companies and assisted in the dissolution and winding-down of at least 20 entities.
Daniel obtained his B.A. in both Political Science and History with highest departmental and college honors from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
- 5 steps to legal risk management
- Reporting and management of litigation
- Litigation process reengineering
- Reduce the law firm risk profile
- Cost-effective resolution of lawsuits
- Conflict management and alternative dispute resolution
- Improve law firm and departmental operational costs and efficiencies
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for:
- Buyers of legal outsourcing services – law firm partners, counsels, IP counsels and IP lawyers, solo practitioners based in US, UK and other markets;
- Service Providers of legal outsourcing services – LPO executives, emerging LPOs from vendor locations in Asia, Africa, UK/Europe, America and others;
- Investors, Software Vendors, Researchers, Academicians and other interested stake holders of LPO industry
GOAL webinars will give you the opportunity to promote your brand, products, services and expertise to an audience of decision makers. Raise your profile, gain new customers and demonstrate thought leadership. For further details on how you can work with us as a partner, please email at
or call +1-562-366-4706 or +91-981-073-7210.